Sephora’s Holiday 2020 Sale Details and my Picks!
I love the Sephora VIB sale! It’s the perfect time to stock up on favorites, try new products, and purchase holiday gifts with a discount! I love taking advantage of the sale to grab my favorites that are only sold at Sephora or the brands’ websites- I prefer buying from Sephora because if the products don’t work I can easily return them.
The Sephora Holiday sale dates & details:
Here’s everything you need to know about the Sephora Holiday VIB sale:
The Sephora VIB Sale is always exclusive to Beauty Insiders only:
The Sephora Holiday 2020 VIB Sale will be exclusive to the members of their Beauty Insider reward program. The Beauty Insider program has three tiers: Beauty Insider, VIB, and VIB Rouge.
- This is the membership tier that everyone starts off as. There is no yearly spend requirement and all you need to do is sign up with your email either in-store or online.
- With every purchase, you’ll accumulate points to work towards the next tier level and that you can redeem for deluxe samples and a birthday gift.
- Members must spend $350 in a calendar year to reach VIB status and must spend $350 each calendar year to maintain their status.
- When you have achieved VIB status, you accumulate points at 1.25 points per $1, are able to redeem points for full-size products, and so much more. The deluxe samples and birthday gifts are included too!
- Members must spend $1000 in a calendar year to reach VIB Rouge status and must spend $1000 each calendar year to maintain their status.
- When you have reached VIB Rouge, you earn points at a rate of 1.5 points per $1, get free flash 2-day shipping, have early access to products and events, are able to redeem points for full-size products, AND can redeem points for a $100 reward. Again, you can get deluxe samples and birthday gifts as a VIB Rouge.
Not a Beauty Insider? What are you waiting for?! It’s free to sign up and the perks are awesome. Plus, going back to the point of this post – you need to be a Beauty Insider to access Sephora’s annual VIB sales.
What discounts do you get during the Sephora Holiday 2020 Sale?
That depends on your membership tier- usually these are the Sephora VIB sales’ discounts:
- Rouge: 20% off
- VIB: 15% off
- Beauty Insider: 10% off
Are there any exclusions?
Yes, but not many! The Sephora Holiday sale exclusions are similar to previous years.
- Not valid on The Ordinary
- Not valid on MAC Cosmetics viva glam
- Not Valid on NUDESTIX Anti-Bacterial hand Sanitizer
- Limited to 1 Dyson product per transaction
- Limited to 5 Morphe products per transaction
- Not valid of previous purchases, purchases of gift cards or e-gift cards, FLASH, PLAY! by Sephora
- Not valid on orders shipping outside of US and Canada
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other offer or reward
What is the discount code?
Can you use the Sephora VIB discount more than once?
You can use the Sephora VIB discount code as many times as you want in-store and online during the duration of the Sephora VIB sale.
Can you use more than one promo code during the Sephora sale?
Unfortunately, you can only use one promo code at a time at Sephora.
So, if you are a Rouge member and have a Rouge Reward, you won’t be able to combine your Rouge Reward with the Sephora Holiday sale discount code.
Where can you shop the 2020 Sephora Holiday VIB Sale?
You can shop in-store and online!
Does this Sephora sale include anything else?
Rouge members can share their 20% discount with a friend on the first & second day of the sale! This applied in stores only and their friend had to be a Sephora Beauty Insider.
What should you get?
What’s on your list for the next Sephora VIB sale?
Be sure to let me know down in the comments!
Shop the sale HERE!